Friday 5 October 2012

Fairground ideas


I intend to shoot a section of my music video on a fairground, most likely South Shields fair. It has a variety of rides and is located right on the beach so it is convenient as I also want to shoot on the beach and in the sea. Below are some images of fairground rides which I intend to go on with friends and shoot for frames in my music video to portray the idea of fun!

I would like to go on a big ride such as this to capture us screaming and having a laugh.
I think it would be a good idea to go into a fun house and shoot one another playing around and laughing.
I love the idea of water zorbing as it is fun and will look interesting in my video. I am currently researching into water zorbing in Sunderland.

This is another ride I feel would look effective in my video, particularly at night because of the flashing lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment